Chief Accountant/Financial Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
is an expert software supplier
to the gaming, sports-betting and lottery industries, has been working for 4+ years.
Due to expansion, OnePoint is again on the hunt for talented, technically-savvy individuals to join our friendly family.
OnePoint is currently on the hunt for a highly responsible, knowledgeable, trustworthy and attentive-to-detail Chief Accountant.
The successful candidate will ensure proper functioning of the firm accounting with accordance to the Belarusian legislation (we are members of the HTP), as well as creating financial projections, organization of management accounting and reports to the firm’s international Management.
Thorough knowledge of Belarusian financial and taxation processes and legislations is an absolute must. At least intermediate knowledge of English is a required, as well as experience working in a similar role for at least 4 years, preferably within the IT sector. Knowledge/Previous experience with Xero will be a big advantage.
- Ensure all accounts are up-to-date and fully reconciled at month-end
- Managing monthly closing procedure according to Belarusian legislation
- Review contracts with vendors and customers on taxes and accounting matters
- Maintain proper documents flow and cooperation between accounting and other departments
- Participation in establishing and update of accounting policies, procedures and labor instructions
- Cooperation with tax authorities, internal and external auditors during audits
- Monitor changes, be available to provide consultancy on accounting and taxation, labor issues
- Ensure that the company statutory reporting, tax, social security fond, statistical reporting and audit requirements are met
- Assist the Management in projects requiring financial analysis
- Organization of management accounting using software Xero, preparation of management reports
- Cash Flow planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 4 years of experience as Chief Accountant, preferably in an international company, ideally – an international IT company
- Excellent knowledge of legislation of Belarusian accounting, taxation, currency regulations and labor laws
- Written and spoken English (at a minimum at Intermediate level)
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office, accounting program, Consultant+
- Experience with ERP systems is the advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines and to handle several tasks/projects
- Good communication skills
- Accurate, self-organized, proactive, solution-oriented